Benefits to student members include:
1. Learn how membership in professional organizations contributes to the enhancement of your career and career possibilities.
2. Increased knowledge about careers in the fashion industry.
3. Network with fashion professionals.
4. Build networks with future colleagues in your chosen field.
5. Opportunities for visibility of student talents to by being able to personally work with industry leaders.
Qualifications for Student Membership:
- Students must complete the Fashion Group International Houston Chapter Student Membership Application Packet and submit it by the deadline.
- Students must have completed 15 hours and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Students must carry at least 9 credits each semester they continue to be members of FGI
- Students must submit two (2) faculty recommendations or reference letters
- Live in the Greater Houston Area or surrounding cities
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Student Membership of Fashion Group International, Houston Chapter, please contact
Career Services Advisor